How To Sell Feet Pics Online For Easy Money
Many people are wondering how to sell feet pics online and earn a nice amount of money. Chances are you probably never heard of it until now.
There are hundreds of ways to make money from home, but who would have thought selling pictures of your feet would be one of them!?
Well, this is a real thing. People really are making more than you and I annually just by selling photos of their feet and toes.
In case you want some more ways to make money online, I also wrote an eBook for you so you never have to worry about making money again! Let me know where to send it below.
In this article, well will uncover everything about how to sell feet pics online including the best tips precautionary measures to take.
So, let’s dive right in!
Do people really buy feet pics?
Absolutely. Just like people will purchase a photo of something random like a fingernail, or a caterpillar, or a cup of coffee with a heart-shaped in whipped cream, people will purchase pictures of feet.
Sure, the idea of paying to see someone’s feet may seem weird to some. Regardless, there is a huge market for these type of photos, and there is an incredible earning potential.
Can you really make money selling pictures of your feet?
Believe it or not, you really can make money selling feet pictures. As with any product, all you need is to find the right buyer, and you can make money on anything. Let me give you some real-life examples.
I’m not saying that you’ll make that much money as soon as you jump into the feet picture business, but the potential to make great money is there if you put in the work!
Is selling feet photos illegal?
Selling feet pictures is completely legal. It is very important that you are at least 18 years old before attempting a business like this though. As always, if you are uncomfortable, then just don’t do it! This is not for everyone.
If you’re not quite 18 years old yet, or if you have a kid that’s younger than 18, there are tons of ways for kids and teens to make money, too!
What kind of people buy feet pictures?
There are a lot of people that are interested in feet photos. The main types of clients you’ll be dealing with include:
Foot fetishism is categorized by a sexual interest in feet. It is the most popular sexual fetish that includes a body part. Just like how some people have an interest in breasts or butts, others are more interested in feet.
To some, this may sound weird, but it is a real thing. A study was done with thousands of people with fetishes, and 47% of them had a foot fetish (source). Even celebrities like Britney Spears, Big Boi, Ludacris, Jack Black, and even Elvis have admitted to having a foot fetish (source).
Essentially, people purchase feet pictures to satisfy their foot fetish.
Businesses Need Them
Some publishers and marketers will also purchase foot photos. Surely you’ve been to the nail salon and you see that giant photo of pretty feet on the wall? What about the feet you saw in the cosmetic magazine? Well, that person got paid for that feet picture. It could’ve been you, my friend.
Other businesses that may need them include those for nail polish, foot scrubs, footwear, etc.
Fetishes and marketing are two of the main people that are looking for feet photos, but many others will purchase for various reasons! But how much can you make per foot photo?
How much to charge for feet pictures
On average, feet pictures can sell anywhere from $5 – $100+ per photo! Yeah, I know…crazy right? If you become successful, you could be like this woman, who makes $90k yearly selling her feet pics.
Your pricing can vary depending on the client and any special requests that are made for the photos (such as camera angle or specific backgrounds).
If you have beautiful feet, don’t sell yourself short! Don’t ever sell your pictures for less than $20.
Additionally, if you’re asked to make custom photos (like applying peanut butter or oil to your feet), then you should charge extra.
Selling feet pics is a way to make quick cash. Check out 32 more easy ways to make money fast.
Pros and Cons of Selling Feet Pics Online
Pros of Selling Feet Pics Online
- You can reach a much larger audience since the online world is massive.
- Endless earning potential. The more clients you gather, the more money you’ll make.
- You can be your own boss.
- The schedule is the utmost flexible.
- You can choose your own clients.
- No startup costs
Cons of Selling Feet Pics Online
- Competition is high
- Inconsistent income
- Some people will request inappropriate things
Can you sell feet pictures on Instagram?
Yes, you can. Instagram is a perfect platform to sell feet pictures on.
Instagram is centered on taking photos. In a sense, Instagram can serve as your portfolio that displays all the best photos of your feet. If anyone ever asks for “sample” feet photos before they buy, you can direct them to your Instagram.
You can also link to a website you may have, or you can list your prices directly on Instagram.
Finally, you can use your Instagram DMs to chat with potential clients (but keep the conversation brief), although using email is recommended.
Can I sell feet pics even if they are ugly?
The beauty of selling feet pics is that some buyers aren’t as picky as others. Even if you think your feet are ugly, there could be others that think quite the opposite.
Keep in mind that just because you think your feet are ugly, it does not give you the pass to skip taking proper care of your feet. You still need to establish a good foot regimen and should still produce high-quality images.
If you think your feet are far too hideous for this job, here are over 160 non-phone jobs you can do from home instead.
How to sell feet pics without getting scammed
Just like in any market, there are scammers out there looking to make a quick buck. The easiest way to avoid being scammed when selling feet pics is to secure payment before sending the feet pics.
Think of it as a fast-food restaurant. Are they going to give you your food first then pray you drive to the next window to pay? No, you pay first then you get your product.
Additionally, do not accept overpayment for feet pics. One of the most notorious scams involves the scammer sending you way too much money and requesting that you send the extra money back.
Don’t be a victim of that scam (like the notorious Monat Scam). If someone wants to send you a tip, have them send it in a separate transaction.
Where To Sell Feet Pics in 2020
Now that you know a little more about the feet picture business and who the consumers are, let’s discuss where you are more likely to gain traction selling these types of photos. Then, keep reading for the best tips so you can make the most money.
How To Sell Feet Pics On IG
Instagram is a giant platform that started as one of the first photo-based social media platforms. Today, with around 1 billion users, Instagram is a great place to get started selling feet pictures.
To sell your feet pictures on Instagram, here’s what you can do:
1. Create an Instagram Business account and start posting feet pictures as you grow your follower count.
2. Directly message people that have expressed their desire to purchase feet photos on other feet pictures and profiles. Let them know what you have to offer.
3. Find your competitors and steal their followers. Go to their pages and add the active followers they have, plus you can direct message the potential followers letting them know that you also sell feet pictures.
4. Use the appropriate hashtags to gain the attention of people who are interested in feet pictures. Some hashtags that make sense include: #feet, #toes, #solesfetish, #feetpics, #feetpicsforsale #solesfeet, #wrinkledsoles, #wetsolesandtoes, #solesworship
Hashtags for Instagram Feet Pics
Some interesting information that you probably didn’t know is how many people post feet pics on Instagram. Let me tell you about some of the most popular hashtags in the feet market at the time of this writing.
- #Feet – 15.7 million posts
- #Feetpics – 1.3 million posts
- #FeetWorship – 2.0 million posts
- #FeetPorn – 3.0 million posts
- #FeetLovers – 1.8 million posts
- #PrettyFeet – 3.5 million posts
- #BareFeet – 2.8 million posts
- #InstaFeet – 2.5 million posts
- #BeautifulFeet – 1.7 million posts
And I could keep going on and on! To gain exposure faster, use multiple hashtags, so your posts will reach more people.
How To Sell Feet Pics On Facebook
Much like Instagram, people sell feet pics on Facebook too. With over 2.7 billion users, here’s a reason why so many businesses put a lot of their marketing efforts into Facebook.
To sell feet pics on Facebook, here’s what can do:
1. Create a Facebook Group and start posting your feet pics. Invite foot lovers to join the group and before you know it, you’ll have thousands of potential buyers.
2. Join Facebook groups that sell feet pics. You can find more like-minded individuals that are buying and selling these types of photos.
3. Go to your competitors’ pages to find more active people that like feet pics and are willing to buy.
4. Reach out to potential clients that state they are looking to buy feet pics and let them know that you sell feet pics.
As always, protect your privacy at all times and if it feels like a scam, then avoid it! Also, remember to keep your personal account and your feet account separate.
How To Sell Feet Pics On Craigslist
Craigslist is a giant buying and selling platform that has an estimated 10 million visitors per day. It goes without question that there is a lot of potential to find legit clients to sell feet pics to.
To sell feet pics on Craigslist, here’s what you can do:
1. Create a free account and post ads that specifically list what you are selling (women’s feet pictures, custom feet pics, wrinkled feet soles pics, etc.). If you are unsure what to include in your idea, find some ads from other people selling feet pics to get an idea of what you should say.
Here’s an example:
2. Use Craigslist forums, which arguably get more traffic than the Craigslist ads themselves. Make yourself known so potential buyers know you have feet pics for sale.
Again, make sure to keep your personal profile and your feet profile separate. The last thing you need is to be selling a baby crib then someone sees you’re also selling feet photos on your profile.
How To Sell Feet Pics On Stock Photo Sites
Aside from social media, you can also post your photos on stock photo sites. Anyone interested in purchasing feet pictures will need to pay for a membership to the stock photo site before they can get your photos.
Here are a few stock photo sites to consider:
Best Tips For Selling Feet Pics Online
If you want to make good money online selling feet pictures, you have to treat it like a business. In this business, your feet are your product. You must maintain your product at all times.
To ensure your feet business is as good as it can be, here are some tips for you to follow:
1. Don’t do this if you feel uncomfortable. First and foremost, if you don’t feel comfortable selling your feet pics, then you shouldn’t do it! Bottom line, it’s not for everyone.
2. Take care of your feet. Like I said before, your feet are your product. If you start producing a lower quality product, then you are risking losing your potential buyers.
3. Don’t meet up with strangers. Not everyone buying your feet pics will be a major corporation. Unfortunately, there are creeps out there! Don’t meet up with anyone unless you know who it is.
4. Watermark your feet pics before posting them online. Just like any business, there are always snakes out there that are looking for a quick come-up by stealing someone else’s work. Make sure to watermark your feet pics before you post them so no one can steal your photos.
5. Maintain your privacy. To avoid putting yourself in a risky situation with strangers, don’t divulge any of your personal information online. If I were you, I would use a fake name and city, or I wouldn’t list it at all.
6. Don’t show your face in your feet pictures. People that are truly interested in feet will not care about what your face looks like. There should be no need to show your face in your feet pics, so don’t do it! When you do, it starts to meddle with your privacy and other factors.
7. Keep the conversation short. There’s not much to talk about with buyers when it comes to feet. If one of your followers asks what color toenail polish you’re wearing, then that’s one thing. But there are weirdos out there, so keep the conversation professional and short.
8. Use a business account for payments. Just in case you do come across a scammer or someone looking for a refund, make sure you use only a business account that’s separate from your personal account for your payments. This will also help you when tax season comes around.
9. Set boundaries. If you decide to jump into the feet pic business, make sure to set expectations for your buyers. Make it clear beforehand the boundaries you will not cross (like revealing your name or face).
Here are some more tips from a Reddit conversation that I took a screenshot of:
How to take good feet pics
If you want to thrive selling feet pics on IG, you’ll need to take great photos.
Here are some key tips to follow when taking feet pics to sell:
Adjust your background and lighting. Make sure your background isn’t trashy. Additionally, you don’t want your lighting to be bad, because it will ruin the entire photo.
Make sure your photos always have a great background and lighting.
Don’t over-edit. Most people that are looking to purchase feet pics are expecting the photos to be as authentic as possible. If you use Photoshop or any photo editing, use it minimally.
Be unique. Don’t copy other people, because then it will be more difficult to sell. You want your photos to stand out from all the rest. Be creative.
Final Thoughts on How To Sell Feet Pics Online
Selling feet pictures is weird to some, but we cannot deny that it is a valid way to make money online. Of course, it’s not for everyone, so if you don’t feel comfortable, just don’t do it!
There should be no shame in your game if you want to sell feet pics online! Just stay safe and maintain your privacy while you do it.
So, what do you think? Would you consider selling feet picture online for some extra money, or is it too weird for you? Let me know below.
Related Articles To Selling Feet Pics Online
Save this for later!
Get this money-making playbook so you’ll never be broke again!