How To Make 100 Dollars A Day
If you’re wondering how to make 100 dollars a day or how to make 100 dollars fast, then you are in the right place.
Sometimes money gets tight and we need some ways to make extra money fast. You could be on your journey to working from home for good, so you want tried-and-true ways to make $100 a day guaranteed.
Whatever your reason is, we could all use some extra money, especially 100 bucks! I mean think about it. If successfully make $100 a day for an entire week, then you’ll have $700 on your hands! How about for the entire month? Even better, what if you made 100 dollars a day for a year?
How much is 100 dollars a day for a year?
If you can successfully make 100 dollars a day for an entire year, first, I’d like to applaud you for your hard work! We know that to make $100 a day for a month, we would have roughly $3,000.
100 dollars a day for a year (365 days) would be $36,500! Can you imagine having that much extra money, especially if you keep your current job too? To maximize your earnings even further, don’t stop at just 100 dollars a day.
How can I make $200 a day?
There are several ideas on this list that could make you $200 a day. Whether it’s helping people, creating products, selling your services and skills, being a product advocate, or doing yard work, there are tons of ways you can mix and match multiple of these ideas to earn even more money.
For example, you could make 100 dollars selling water at the park (active income) all while making over 100 dollars with the online course you created (passive income). Then you can do a mystery shop on your way home then test a few websites before bed. Now, you’ve made over $200 for the day!
How can I make $100 a day?
Today, we’re going to uncover near 100 ways to make 100 dollars fast. You can sell stuff, do physical labor, or earn passive income. We’ll also uncover some things you can do in your spare time!
BONUS: I also made you a free eBook with even more ways to make an extra $1000 per month or more. It’s filled with the best work-from-home jobs, side hustles, part-time gigs, full-time careers, and more. You can get it sent straight to your inbox right now!
Without further ado, let’s make some money!
How To Make $100 A Day Guaranteed
There are tons of tried-and-true ways to make 100 dollars a day. I’ve laid out some of the best ways to make money.
- Affiliate Marketing – Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a website to be an affiliate marketer. You don’t even need to be an expert. All you need to do is find quality products and tell others how that product could benefit them too. Once they buy that item through the link you provided, then you’ll get a commission for the sale!
Some of the best places to find affiliate products and services include:
- CJ Affiliate
2. Freelance writer – Thousands of companies need writers to get their information online and in front of customers. You can write blog posts, books, stories, social media posts, emails, and almost anything else you can think of.
Simply choose a niche that you’re most interested in (fitness, cooking, business, beauty, etc.), start building a portfolio of your best work, and find people that you can help! You can find great writing gigs on Fiverr and Upwork.
3. Photography – If you love taking photos, you could turn your passion or hobby into income. Whether you sell individual photos on sites like iStock, or you are the photographer for special events, you could be making some serious money while having fun. On average, wedding photographers get paid $1,200 – $3,000. What could you do with that extra money?
4. Proofreading – Do spelling and grammar errors make you cringe? Proofreading may be the perfect profession for you. The average wage is for a proofreader or editor is $34 per hour. Some make over $40 per hour.
I made an in-depth post about everything you need to know about online proofreading jobs for beginners that I’m sure you’ll enjoy. You can also get some free training from one of the most successful proofreaders in the business, Caitlyn. You’ll learn all about proofreading for income in her completely free ProofreadAnywhere workshop.
5. Drive people around – Like a modern-day taxi service, there more ways to give people rides than by driving around aimlessly in a bright yellow car. Using companies like Getaround, Uber, or Lyft, you can easily find people that need rides and get paid for it. Get paid the same day, multiple times a day, while working in your spare time.
6. Meal prep – one of the biggest inconveniences of a full-time worker or parent is the time and energy it takes to cook. Save others the time and effort by cooking batch meals for them!
You could start by cooking lunch for your coworkers or cooking for your neighbors, friends, and family. Start a meal prepping business and making $100 a day will be easy!
7. Mow lawns – Especially in the summer, who seriously look forward to mowing their lawn? Almost no one. Be the person that can help release this burden from others, and make money while you do it! Charging $25 – $50 per lawn will make $100 per day in no time.
8. Party planner – Are you great at planning events and parties? Consider being a party planner! People always want a great turnout for their parties, but it doesn’t always work that way if they have to spend most of their time doing other things. Help them out and make more than 100 dollars a day.
9. Virtual assistant – Just like an office assistant, you can do many of the same tasks virtually from the comfort of your home. The average virtual assistant makes over $15 per hour, but you can make over $27 hourly. Start your own virtual assistance company, and make even more than that!
If you would rather work for a company and get a job fast, you can find people that need your services on Fiverr or Freelancer.com. Another option is Zirtual, where the average assistant makes $14-$20 per hour depending on the mix of clients you take.
10. Detail cars – Car detailing is a low-cost business that you can start with just a few supplies from your local store. As you get more clients, you can purchase better quality products that might make you more efficient.
If you’re really good, like a car detailer you could be making over $100 per car! So, just a car or 2 a day and you’ll know exactly how to make 100 dollars fast.
11. Coaching – Do you like helping people? Are you the person people tend to come to when they need advice or a listening ear? Perhaps you should consider becoming a coach!
I’m not talking just sports, but more of a life coach, business coach, etc. Make 100 dollars a day helping people reach their goals, both personal and professional.
12. Rent out storage space – With websites like Neighbor, you can rent out your shed, garage, closet, or basement to people that are looking for self-storage in your area. You would need to store for quite a few renters to make $100 a day, but this could be a great supplemental passive income to accompany one of the other ideas on this list.
13. Rent out a parking space – Using Neighbor, you can also rent your yard, driveway, garage, or any other space you have. Renters will be looking to park their RV, boat, car, business equipment, or other things. The more space you have, the more people you could store for, thus the more earning potential you have.
14. Sell sperm or eggs – Some people need or want an alternative method for reproduction, so they will seek donor sperm or eggs to reach their conception goals. Selling sperm 3 times per week could get a man $1000 monthly.
A woman, however, could earn $10,000 or more for her donation. The catch is that it can take a lot of paperwork and legal clearances to get the ball rolling for that, but it would be great money in the end.
15. Become a surrogate – If you are fertile, someone out there may be willing to pay you to have a baby for them. The average surrogate makes around $25,000, which will be paid in increments throughout the pregnancy.
So, in 9 months, you’d be making just under $100 per day. If you get chosen by a celebrity or someone with a lot more money to spend, you could be looking at 3 – 4 times that amount!
16. Become a product consultant – Have a product line that you know like the back of your hand? Be the person that people can come to when they have a question about a product line, like the “Avon lady”.
17. Social media manager –Are you active on social media, and might even consider yourself a social media guru? Be a social media manager for companies or small businesses that don’t have the time to be present on their social media accounts.
19. Paint houses – Help people paint rooms in their homes to make 100 dollars a day. This is a great option due to the low startup costs. All you need are paintbrushes, a drop cloth, painters tape, and maybe a ladder or a paint sprayer to cut down on time.
20. Car Advertising – Ever see those bright colored cars riding around with ads all over them? That could be a company car, or it could be a regular Joe like you and me getting paid to put ads on their car. You don’t have to wrap your entire car either. You could just put ads in the back window. Carvertise and Wrapify are great places to start.
21. Upwork – Use Upwork to find freelance jobs. Create a free account and bid on multiple jobs. You can find some great long-term clients if you produce high-quality work.
22. Guru – Guru is another great place to find freelancing opportunities. Find jobs or gigs that use your skills or expertise in programming, writing, design & art, administration, sales & marketing, legal, engineering, education, finance, or almost anything else!
How To Make 100 Dollars A Day Online For Free
Luckily, you don’t always have to do physical work to make 100 dollars a day, and it doesn’t have to cost you anything to start earning money. So, here’s how to make 100 dollars a day online for free:
23. Get paid to shop – You’ve probably bought something online before (unless you live under a rock). Shop with Nike, Sam’s Club, Groupon, Kohls, Old Navy, Ulta Beauty, Sephora, or thousands of other retailers that you already use.
24. Rate ad relevance – Have you ever been online at saw an ad that had completely nothing to do with you? Well, you can get paid to help Google and other search engines optimize their ad relevance.
Create a free account with Lionbridge or Appen (my favorite) and get started rating ads for $14 – $20 per hour. If you work part-time, you could easily make $100 daily.
25. Teach English online – If you speak fluent English, then there are hundreds of thousands of non-native English speakers that will pay you to help them learn the language, too.
Although there are dozens of ESL (English Second Language) companies out there, my personal favorite is Qkids. They are the most flexible with the best cancellation policies, especially for parents.
26. Create an online course – You don’t need a degree or any special skills to teach someone about the things you are most knowledgeable in. You don’t even have to be a complete expert in the subject.
What is something you are good at that people often ask about? Use that skill and knowledge to create an online course and teach others about it too! Great platforms to use include Teachable, Udemy, and Skillshare.
27. Get paid to watch online videos – Watch short videos in your spare time and get paid! While you may not make $100 a day with a single app alone, you can supplement it with more apps that pay you to watch videos and shop.
28. Sell unused gift cards – Remember those gift cards that you received but will probably never use? Sell them on Raise instead.
29. Transcribe audio – Turn audio files into text, and you can get paid $25 or more per audio hour with companies like Scribie, GoTranscript, and Rev. You may not make 100 dollars per day, but top earners are making around $1,500 monthly. That’s a lot of extra money each month! If you want some amazing free transcription training, learn from the best in this free workshop.
31. Skillshare – Have a skill that people tend to be interested in? What is something you consider yourself pretty good at? Teach others your skills will Skillshare. The more people you can get to purchase your class, the more likely you are to make $100 a day.
32. Textbroker – Do you like to write? An awesome company to write articles for is Textbroker. The pay is up to 5 cents per word. Simply put, that’s $50 for a 1000-word article! Register for free and submit a writing sample to get started.
33. Get paid to listen to music – Do you have an ear for music? When you hear a song, do you wish you could tell the artist ways that it could be better? Use SliceThePie to do exactly that. Listen to music, give feedback, and get paid. This is another supplemental option to get 100 dollars a day.
34. Social Media Influencer – Do you have a large number of followers on your social media accounts? You might consider partnering with companies or sponsoring products so when you talk about the company/product online and your followers make a purchase, you will earn a commission from their purchase.
This is an easy, somewhat passive income that you can increase by gaining more followers and recommending high-quality products that you believe in.
35. Selling leads – Companies are always looking for qualified leads or people that are the most interested in purchasing their product or service. You could make $100 a day by finding potential customers for a company.
This could turn into a lot of time-consuming work, so the easiest way to make money selling leads is to earn a commission from the generated sales.
36. Monetize your blog – If you don’t already have one, it’s easy and affordable to start a blog. Once you get your blog started, you can make money from it with ads, affiliates, sales funnels, products, eBooks, etc.
37. Google Adsense – Google provides the opportunity for you to place ads on your site for free no matter how many website views you get. Of course, the more visitors you get to your site, the more passive income you’ll generate.
This could take a bit longer to earn 100 dollars a day since you won’t have thousands of viewers the moment you start a blog or website. Once you get going, though, you could be making a lot more than just 100 bucks daily.
38. YouTube ads – YouTube has over 2 billion visitors each month, with billions of hours of content watched each day. Creating a YouTube channel is free and easy, so you could start one today.
To make 100 dollars a day, you will need a rather popular channel, which can take some time to build. Once you get it going, though, you’ll be making $100 per day or more in passive income!
39. Write sponsored posts – If you have a blog or website, companies might pay you to talk about them on your website.
40. Write resumes for others – The average adult doesn’t tailor their resume to fit the job. Help people customize their resumes to stand out. The more clients you gather, the easier it will be to make a quick $100.
41. Sell your stuff online – Do some spring cleaning and sell your old clothes, junk, jewelry, and electronics on Declutter, Offerup, or Poshmark.
42. Sell your crafts – Are you a crafty person? Do you get a lot of compliments and praise on your ability to craft things? Using Amazon Handmade, you can sell your crafts. If you can make a lot of items fast, and you can gather a lot of buyers, it will be easy to earn 100 dollars a day.
43. Sell a product – Even if you don’t have a product of your own to sell, you can find good quality products that people love and sell them on Amazon. With billions of dollars in sales, Amazon is a great place to make 100 dollars a day.
44. Dropshipping – With dropshipping, you can sell products to people and never have to touch the product. It will get shipped directly from the company to the customer. Thousands already make 100 dollars a day with this job, and you could too.
45. Flip websites – You have probably heard of people flipping houses already. They buy a house, renovate (flip) it, then resell for an awesome profit. You can do the same with websites. Repurchase domains that have great potential. Boost the website’s SEO and monetization tactics and turn it into a money-making machine.
46. Test websites – Companies need someone to test their websites before it is released to the public. Get paid for 10-15 minutes of scrolling and get paid an average of $10 per website. My favorite website testing company to use is Usertesting.
47. Publish a book on Amazon – Do you like writing? You could publish a book on Amazon publishing and receive up to 70% royalties. There are over 150 million Amazon prime users, so the potential customers you could reach is endless.
48. Become a Narrator – Narrate audiobooks of your choice on ACX, and either charge per hour or get paid 50% of royalties. You can also audition for books you want to narrate and potentially get chosen by the owner. This is a great choice if you have an accent, genre, or style that stands out.
49. Share your expertise – With JustAnswer, get paid to answer questions on your own time. Subjects include legal, medical, veterinary, mechanic, computer, home improvement, general, electronics, phones, and more.
50. Do surveys – To be more productive in your spare time, instead of scrolling on social media and making no money, try answering a few simple questions and getting paid. You can earn even more by referring your friends and family.
Some of the highest paying surveys include:
- Swagbucks – Get a $10 bonus for signing up.
- Survey Junkie – Get paid up to $50 per survey.
- Inbox Dollars – Receive a $5 bonus for signing up.
- Vindale Research – More than $7 million has already been paid to users.
51. Help researchers – Help researchers at Respondent.io that are seeking business professionals of all kinds. Software developers, marketers, executives, enterprise software users, business owners, sales & support, and other professions are all sought out by these researchers.
52. Rent through Airbnb – If you have an extra trailer, house, vacation spot, mobile home, or bedroom that isn’t occupied, you can allow people to rent it from you. List it on Airbnb and start making some passive income!
53. Clean houses – Do you have an itch to clean and you cringe when you miss a spot? Perfect. People need someone like you to give their homes a nice cleaning.
You can use a company like Tidy to list your services until you start your own business. Charge $50 – $100 per job, or charge $25 an hour and you can make $100 a day by working 4 hours or less!
54. Rent your spare bedroom – If you don’t have an entire house to rent out, you can just use your spare bedroom instead. Think of it like having a roommate. List your terms and price on Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, Airbnb, or several other places and you will be that much closer to making 100 dollars a day.
How can I make 100 bucks fast?
You may not have the time to start a new job and build a profile or clientele. If you need to know how to make 100 dollars fast, I’ve got a bunch of ideas for you.
55. Deliver food – There are numerous companies to work for that will hire you to pick up food and deliver it to customers. Companies like UberEats, Postmates, and DoorDash are great places to start. The average driver is making $20 – $25 per hour, so you could make 100 dollars a day working part-time.
56. Dog sitting – If you have a love for dogs and extra money, then you could considering dog sitting for companies like Rover and Wag. Most dog sitters charge $35 – $50 per night, per dog. If you have space, care for more than one dog and you’ll earn $100 fast.
57. Hairstylist – If you’re good at styling hair, you could consider becoming a hairstylist. Use social media to build a portfolio so potential customers can see your great work.
58. Makeup artist – Do you have a passion for doing makeup? You could become a makeup artist specializing in traditional makeup, event makeup, holiday makeup, or something else.
59. Move furniture – You’d be surprised at the number of people that need help moving. If you can lift some weight, or if you have a truck, you can find people that need help moving their belongings.
60. Odd jobs – Have a heart for helping people? Find random jobs on websites like TaskRabbit, and Fiverr. Some small jobs could pay $5 – $25 per job. Doing just a few could put you well on your way to making $100 fast.
61. Rent out your stuff – If you’ve got some electronics that you don’t use anymore, rent them out on Fat Llama. Whether you have camera equipment, drones, electronics, lenses, or DJ equipment, you could make $100 fast with the stuff you already have.
62. Charge scooters – If you’ve ever been to a bigger city, you’ve probably seen electric scooters all over the sidewalks downtown. You can get paid to pick them up, charge them, and bring them back. A common scooter company is Lime. You’ll probably need to charge several scooters to make 100 dollars a day, but it’s possible!
63. Deliver for Amazon – Deliver packages for Amazon with Amazon Flex and earn $18 – $25 hourly. With only a few hours of work, you could easily make 100 dollars a day of steady income.
64. Get paid for your receipts – With Fetch Rewards you can get paid for every receipt you upload, plus additional bonuses if you get certain products. You may not make $100 a day doing this, but it’s still a great way to earn some extra cash in just a few seconds.
65. Do small tasks for others – Help people with their jobs and chores using Taskrabbit, Thumbtack, or Gigwalk and make some extra money or a large paycheck. You could get paid anywhere from $5 – $100 or more for a single task, so it could be simple to make $100 a day!
66. Return gifts or purchases – It’s such a bad feeling when you purchase something only to realize you’ll never use it. Or – oops! – you bought the wrong thing. Don’t be like me and let those items pile up. Try to find your receipt and return it to the store! This is a great way to make $100 fast.
67. Housesitting – When people leave their homes for vacation or a trip, they want to ensure their homes (and pets) are cared for. Become a house sitter with TrustedHouseSitters or HouseSitter.com and get paid for giving them peace of mind.
68. Mystery shopping – This is one of my favorite ways to make 100 dollars a day. Thousands of companies want to ensure their quality standards are being met. They use companies like Ipsos to find mystery shoppers that will go undercover, complete a specific task, and report their experience. Getting paid $10 – $100+ per task (in my experience) you can easily make 100 dollars a day.
70. Have a yard sale – Let’s be honest…when is the last time you spring-cleaned? It’s probably been a while. You may think you don’t have enough for a yard sale. Start going through every room, and you’d be surprised at how many things you’ve been hoarding! If you want to know how to make 100 dollars a day, a yard sale is a great answer.
71. Sell bodily fluids – It may sound weird, but remember there are thousands of illnesses and diseases where people may need fluids that their bodies cannot produce. Or, you could simply be selling it for research. Regardless, you could be making some side income doing it.
72. Sell plasma – Plasma is a part of your blood that can help a lot of people that have health issues. With a process similar to donating blood, you can donate your plasma instead, but get paid for it!
See if there are any plasma centers near you. They may not all pay the same, but in my city, you can make close to $100 in a single visit.
73. Sell breast milk – Breast milk is beneficial for more than just your baby. It is full of fat, proteins, nutrients, and antibodies that can help other babies and adults too! At $2.50 per ounce on average, you can certainly make some side income selling your breast milk.
To make 100 dollars per day, you could sell your milk at a premium price of $3.00 per ounce, and you would only need to pump just over 30 ounces per day.
74. Craigslist – use the massive Craigslist database to find work in your area. Weed out the scams and you can find legitimate posts for jobs, tasks, or wanted items that could earn you 100 dollars fast.
75. Serve drinks – If you have your bartender license, you could serve drinks at events and parties and make some money doing it! If you charged $20 or more per hour, then you would only need to work for the evening to meet your 100 dollar a day goal.
76. Sell water at local events – Although this could one of the great ideas for kids to make money, you could do it too. To make the most money, you should be strategic about where you set up to sell water and sports drinks. Some great places to choose include parks, fairs, concerts, soccer games, the beach, and anywhere else where you can find a ton of thirsty people!
In my area, you could get over 30 bottles of high-quality water for about $3. Sell each bottle for $1 and you’ll make a $27 profit. If you can sell just under 4 cases of water that day, then you’ll have made your 100 bucks!
Final Thoughts on How To Make 100 Dollars A Day
When times get rough, or when you need 100 dollars fast, there are tons of ways to get it done!
If you want to make 100 dollars a day, the money will not just jump in your hand. With some purposeful thought and work, however, you now know almost 100 ways to make 100 dollars!
What works for you when you need to make some extra money fast? Let me know below!
For more ways to make money from home, check out this free eBook. Getting it sent straight to your inbox, so you can start working from home today!
Save This For Later!