Are you looking for a flexible work schedule where you can work around the needs of your family?
Nexrep is a company that offers remote work, especially during the COVID19 pandemic. The company was founded in 2009 hoping o transform the lives of independent contractors in the contact center industry.
98% of their workforce is content with working remotely and 94% would recommend NexRep to others based on their certification experience.
How is the pay?
This is an independent contractor 1099 position, which you will set your own hours. Typical work hours are between 20-30 hours.
Pay is $11/hr.
What will I be doing?
You will be placing outbound calls to company shareholders and answering questions while staying on script. You must be great at multitasking, be confident, and have computer literacy.
Here is what NexRep says about the position:
- Place outbound calls to company shareholders
- Closely follow a detailed script without sounding scripted – it’s important to keep a conversational tone
- Answer questions, while staying on-script
- Receive and enter shareholder votes
- Read a statement confirming shareholder’s voting decisions
Prior customer service and/or sales experience is preferred. In addition, successful Customer Service Representatives have the following characteristics:
- Must be able to follow a script closely while sounding conversational
- Must be a strong multitasker, able to locate accounts and enter information while also speaking
- Must be confident and able to handle rejection
- Must maintain a positive attitude and friendly tone in an environment where people may be unhappy to receive an unexpected phone call
- Must be able to complete the same call flow over-and-over without being bored or feeling that the service is too redundant
- Must have basic computer literacy, understanding web browsers and knowing how to download software and navigate systems
- Must be able to follow legal compliance guidelines required by the client and government
- Although this is not a sales role, people with a sales background are typically more successful
It is recommended that you have a computer meeting at least the following specifications:
- Internet: High-speed, hard-wired
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core or Intel Pentium 4
- Memory: 2GB of RAM
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11 and latest version of Chrome or Firefox
- Monitor: Dual monitors, each capable of displaying at least 1024 x 768 pixels
- Sound: Sound card installed (standard on most computers)
- Virus Protection: Up-to-date anti-virus software installed
- USB noise-canceling headset”
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then you can check out their company and more about this position on their website here.